Here at Evergreen, our lawn aeration service includes our custom fertilization program, where our expert technicians use premium grade, coarse-grained, slow-release fertilizer containing natural minerals and micronutrients to pamper your lawn. As part of your aeration program, this allows your lawn to get the nutrients it needs for an extended period of time, optimizing its effects. Our highly trained technicians understand the needs of your lawn, allowing them to institute the best custom fertilization solution for you.
The Benefits of Core Aeration
Our lawn technicians use core aeration machines to bore evenly spaced holes throughout your lawn. Compaction is a result of layers of thatch and dirt that have been compacted over time from common wear and tear. Cores of soil are pulled from the ground and deposited on the surface, where they then decompose, returning their nutrients to your soil and promoting further growth. Benefits of lawn aeration include:
- Allows your grass to better absorb vital nutrients.
- Helps your yard flourish, making it healthier and easier to maintain.
- Allows water, air, and fertilizer to filter down to the roots.
- Strengthens the roots of your grass and stimulates growth.
- Works to reduce standing water on the surface of your yard.
How Our Spring Aeration Works
We begin lawn aeration in the first week of March. The cost is $35 per 1,000 square feet and includes granular fertilization. Our lawn aeration is completed in the entire front yard, the entire back yard, or both—we cannot just do "areas." Here are some other things to remember for our lawn aeration service:
- We will provide you with a call 3-5 days in advance to let you know when our technician will be in your area.
- We are unable to commit to specific days, dates, times or appointments. This is due to scheduling requirements.
- After we give you notice, please mark any sprinkler heads or invisible fencing with flags or stakes.
- We ask that you remove any debris, outdoor furniture, etc. from your lawn.
- For the best results, mow and lightly water your lawn 24 hours before scheduled service.
- After 10-14 days, the plugs or cores removed from the soil and left on the surface will break up and be absorbed into the ground.
- Our lawn aeration service is only for our contracted lawn care program customers.
Local Experts You Can Trust
Our number one priority is to you, the customer. We are able to provide the best customer service for our lawn aeration in Central Florida because of our technicians. Friendly, knowledgeable, and nationally certified, our technicians go about their job enthusiastically and professionally. We are proud to foster a dynamic team that never fails to follow best practices, works hard to exceed your expectations, and develops strong relationships with all of our customers. We think our customer reviews and our 4.6 star rating shows how much we care about our customers!
Areas We Service in Orlando
Here at Evergreen Lawn and Pest Control, we are proud to be a locally owned company that serves our neighbors and friends. We offer our premier lawn aeration service to Central Florida, including the following: